Regardless of the occasion, pool parties are a great way to celebrate, relax and enjoy the many available amenities at Sardis! In order to accommodate your party and be respectful of other members and guests, please refer to the additional details listed below.
To check availability and place reservations, contact Carol at 704.364.1533 or Email Carol (please allow up to two business days for processing).
- Pool Party - Cost is per swimmer (2 hours swim time + 1 hour non-swim time)
- $3 on weekdays per swimmer
- $5 on weekends per swimmer
NOTE: Parties will only be scheduled during mornings and evenings (not during peak pool hours, such as 2-5pm). Swimmers are defined as anyone wearing swimming attire.
- Parties are capped at 30 individuals, which includes swimmers and non-swimmers.
- Parties must be scheduled in advance to ensure proper staffing for guard-to-swimmer ratio.
- Parties can be blocked in 2 hour or 3 hour increments.
- Reservation includes two picnic tables for hosting activities.
- Food and drinks are permitted in the eating area by the snack bar only. No glass containers, no exceptions!
NOTE: To ensure the safety and satisfaction of all pool visitors, Sardis does enforce this limit, so please communicate and plan accordingly with your party. Sardis also reserves the right to deny parties not scheduled in advance.